Wednesday 19 December 2012

50 Shades of a Minx

Ever wanted to know some random facts about me. Here are 50 random fact you may or may not know about me.

1) I am an ex smoker. (15 months now).

2) I have suffered on and off with depression since I was 18.

3) I have had 1 serious suicide attempt and very lucky to be here.

4) I drink too much tea. Splash of milk and between 1.5 and 2 teaspoons of sugar.

5) I have Hypermobility syndrome.

6) My favourite colour is red.

7) I prefer to read than watch a film.

8) I have a very eclectic taste in music and will listen to just about anything depending on my mood.

9) I played the bagpipes from the age of 8 - 14.

10) I have a dog and a snake.

11) I love Tequila.

12) I have Ornithophobia (fear of birds).

13) I have b12 injections once every 12 weeks, on them for life. Would die without them.

14) I was married at the age of 21.

15) I was bulimic for around 9-10 years.

16) I bought my first sex toy about 5 and a half years ago. Made up for it now!

17) I test and review sex toys and lingerie.

18) I am a crafter and made my own cards and cross stitch.

19) I have been hit twice by a car. At 14 and 18. Take part blame for the 1st time.

20) I have 7 tattoos and have more planned.

21) I have (including my ears) 14 piercings.

22) I have been divorced for nearly 2 years.

23) I have moved around 20 times.

24) I am supposed to wear my glasses all the time because of astigmatism.

25) Anything I have learned to do with a computer has been self taught.

26) I am a qualified Chef.

27) I don't like blood. Hard limit for me.

28) I have had 3 operations.

29) I hate peanut butter, tuna and beef crisps.

30) I'm not allowed to give blood (see no. 13)

31) I went to my 1st Fetish club in January of this year.

32) I have dabbled in fire play and really want to do it more!

33) I have 1 child and want no more.

34) My son was born on friday the 13th and the last 3 numbers on his hospital tag 666!

35) I have an allergy to Penicillin and the sap between the skin and fruit of a Mango!

36) I got a puppy for my Christmas when I was 8. Best present ever!

37) Favourite famous person I have met is Robert Carlyle.

38) Scottish film Restless Natives, I have met the whole cast, sat on the motorbike and got to try the masks on! I lived where part of it was filmed. http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0089904/

39) I'm not scared of dying.

40) I sometimes use a walking stick.

41) I have a proper stocking fetish. Even just thinking about them gets me going!

42) I don't wear make-up every day.

43) I am a Gemini.

44) I wear a size 5 shoe.

45) There is a space of about 8 years where there are no photos of me.

46) I am a terrible singer.

47) I was anally raped by my ex husband.

48) I will never marry ever again.

49) I don't wear underwear every day.

50) I don't have a middle name.

No comments:

Post a Comment