Tuesday 13 September 2011

Waterproof 7 Function Remote G


Having never used a remote control toy I was excited to try out the Waterproof 7 Function Remote G from sextoys

Packaging I found the packaging to be nothing special considering the price of the toy. A basic box with a lady in a swimsuit. Inside the box the remote and the toy were in seperate little plastic bags. Also included were 2 N batteries and 1 12V battery. Lucky these were included as I had a little trouble finding replacements for them.

Quality The toy is very well made. It has a smooth almost silky feel to it. No sharp edges to worry about. In the product picture the 'cord' looks like a fabric cord which made me a little concerned about if I would be able to keep it properly clean. I didn't need to worry, the 'cord' is actually made of a soft plastic material so very easy to keep clean. The remote is small and lightweight, it will easily fit into a pocket.

Time to play I had the perfect opertunity to test this product to the full. At a wedding! Before the big day I thought I had better test it in the safety of my own home. I applied a tiny amount of lube to the end of the toy and slipped it in. Warning! Too much lube and it will just slip out! A pair of knickers will ensure it doesn't slip. I was amazed at just how comfortable and quiet the toy was. The toy has 7 functions, varying from pulsation to escalating. On to the party, when it was in full swing I went to the toilet to slip in curved G-Spot toy. I handed the control to my boyfriend and the fun began! Varying between the diferent functions he teased me on the dancefloor. At no point could anyone hear the vibrations at all. The range claims to be between 3-5 meters but at no point during the night did the connection break. I have yet to orgasm from this toy but the fun factor is amazing. As this toy is waterproof it is really easy to clean.

The ups Extremely quiet, very easy to clean. Fun factor was 10 out of 10

The downs Unusual size batteries, harder to get hold of. Packaging could have been nicer.

Over all A fun product for couples.

No comments:

Post a Comment